Best Free QR code generator in Dubai to create dynamic QR codes with logo and track data for professional use and marketing, fr 4 minutes read
- You provide your personal information (first name, last name, email, phone number, company name, etc.) to us while creating an account with us. We store this information reliably. We use this information to serve you better. This information is only available to the employees, contractors, and subcontractors of Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . and is never shared for commercial gains to unauthorized personnel or businesses.
- When you utilize the outputs of our services on your website/app/print promotions, we collect non-personally identifiable data of your visitors/users for internal analytics, and helpful content on QR code tiger’s blog, social media, etc.
What type of Information We Gather
- Because Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . allows you to add its outputs (QR Codes, URLs) on your promotional material (Print advertisements, Websites, Online Ads, Packaging etc.), you must register for an account for the desired services. The registration process asks for your personal information such as but not limited to:
- First Name, Last Name
- Email Address
- By the nature of our Service, Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . will gather non-personally identifiable statistics about the usage of our outputs in your promotions and store that information.
How do we use this Information
- When you log into the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, browser user agent, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- When you send email or other communication to Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC ., we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . will not share your personal information without your consent or unless required by law.
- Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . will not share your website/app statistics without your consent.
- Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . only processes your personal information for the purpose of providing, improving, ensuring the delivery of, and developing new services to users.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information such as the number of customers using Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . services. Such information does not identify you individually. Further, we restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
How we protect your personal Information
- Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . has implemented reasonable security mechanisms to protect Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC .’ Customer Information and Customer User Data that is maintained on Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC .’ servers from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Examples of these security mechanisms include limited and password-protected access, high security public/private keys, encryption on processed data, and SSL encryption to protect transmission of data.
- However, please keep in mind that no security system is impenetrable. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC .’ Customer Information and Customer User Data in spite of these measures. Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access to Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC .’ Customer accounts.
- Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . uses remarketing to advertise across the internet. Along with the Google Analytics cookie, the DoubleClick cookie is collected by Google based on your browsing history. This helps us gain an understanding of our visitors' Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us.
- If you want to opt-out of this, please change your settings by going to Google's Ad Settings page.
- The terms and conditions along with privacy policies with all references, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties to this agreement with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior terms and conditions which were agreed by the Customer