Term and conditions
Terms and Conditions for QrCode.ae - Free Custom QR Code Maker and Creator 1 minutes read
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000009409 StartFragment:0000000457 EndFragment:0000009393
Terms of acceptable use
These guidelines stated herewith include, but are not limited to:
- Breaching any authentication or security measures in anyway.
- Accessing, modifying, or unlawfully using shared areas of services that require an authorization or non-public areas of the service.
- Scanning and testing the vulnerability of our systems and/or network for in any way.
- Disturbing or impeding the network, host, or user of the service (by overloading, spamming any part of the service, or any other similar activities).
- Disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . Websites and its applications.
- Violating any local, state, national or international laws, and the privacy or rights of others.
- Exploiting Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . solutions, features, or goodwill such as “unlimited” scans far beyond “fair” behavior.
- Misusing or creating accounts for malicious means such as creating accounts in bulk other than the intended use of our publicly supported interfaces.
- Disrupting other users of the service by sending unsolicited communication, advertisements, or spam.
- Sending advertisements or promotions without appropriate authorization for products or services other than your own.
- Impersonation or otherwise falsely claiming a connection with any entity or individual.
- Storing or collecting any data or personal information of other users of the service.
- Infringement of intellectual property of any user such as publishing, sharing or downloading posted files without authorization is considered illegal and unlawful
- Promoting bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or impairment.
- Threatening, defaming, harassing, abusing or violating the legal rights of Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC . Representatives and staff as well as users of the service.
- Creating fake identity, falsifying email address and sending deceptive information with the purpose of disguising the origin of the user content transmitted through our websites, including “phishing” or “spoofing.”
- Any other unlawful behavior that might compromise users, customers of Qrcode.ae part of UnoPlace LLC .
Last updated on: 20 January, 2022